Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy setting shows up all the time

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy setting shows up all the time

Whenever I do a little adjustment then the copy setting window will pop up automatically. So I have to close it all the time. It's so annoying.

Anyone can help figure it out

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

As a first step, try resetting LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ . LR sometimes soils its preferences, and resetting them can fix a surprising range of misbehavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lushunl,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Please share the screenshot of the copy settings window which you are getting repeatedly. 

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you are using now? Also, you may try resetting the Lightroom preferences back to defaults and check if that helps.

To know more about resetting Lightroom preferences, please refer the following link: How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom.png

Here is the screenshot.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a first step, try resetting LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ . LR sometimes soils its preferences, and resetting them can fix a surprising range of misbehavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help? Resetting preferences doesn't work. I tried reinstall the app, doesn't work either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. but the preferences pages can not be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got same problem here. Already tried resetting preferences but it doesn't work.

I tried several times. The problem came back everytime. Any action involves click and drag will trigger the copy settings pop up window.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got same problem here. Already tried resetting preferences but it doesn't work. The problem is coming back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have replied several times to a conversation that was started in 2018, OLD.

Start your own, NEW, conversation by using the Post to Community button in the upper right hand side of the LrC forum.

I am going to Lock this thread.

2020-10-04 07_55_22-Lightroom Classic on Adobe Support Community.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines