• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy settings & sync editing settings freeze Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was using Lightroom 6, when editing I wanted to copy settings to other photos and lightroom freezes.  I upgraded to Lightroom Classic 10 and still have the problem.  Usually use the Syn button to copy the edit to numerous photos, but the copy settings comand also freezes Lightroom.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

To your comment-  not been able to find or get a"Reset Preferences" button

By holding down the [Shift + Opt] keys (Mac) or [Shift + Alt] keys (Windows) when starting Lightroom-Classic, a new prompt will be received, giving you the option to "Reset Lightroom Preferences".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on LrC 10.1 or 10.1.1, revert to LrC 10.0. or check the link below for some troubleshooting tips.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/standard-lightroom-troubleshooting-steps/ 

What operating system are you using?

See the screen capture for forum guidelines.

Forum-guidelines.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 Home, and just installed LrC 10.1.1 (was using Lightroom 6) - problem started on Lightroom 6 and carried on to Lightroom Classic 10.1.1 - are you suggesting I uninstall LrC 10.1.1 and install LrC 10 ?

Going through the suggested fixes on the link, nothing is working yet.  and have not been able to find or get a "Reset Preferences" button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To your comment-  not been able to find or get a"Reset Preferences" button

By holding down the [Shift + Opt] keys (Mac) or [Shift + Alt] keys (Windows) when starting Lightroom-Classic, a new prompt will be received, giving you the option to "Reset Lightroom Preferences".

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant!  it worked, it all worked... so grateful, Ive spent days on this.  thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines