Highlighted

Copying Lightroom Presets to new computer

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to copy my Lightroom Presets from my desktop to my new laptop.  On the new laptop, when I go to preferences, all my presets are in the Develop Presets folder, but they are not in the Develop Panel on the left under Presets.  My Lightroom is the latest update, too.  Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copying Lightroom Presets to new computer

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to copy my Lightroom Presets from my desktop to my new laptop.  On the new laptop, when I go to preferences, all my presets are in the Develop Presets folder, but they are not in the Develop Panel on the left under Presets.  My Lightroom is the latest update, too.  Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic after version 7.2 no longer uses the Develop Presets folder. The easiest way to see where LR stores develop presets is to do the menu command Preferences > Presets and click the button Show Lightroom Develop Presets.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Presets panel, click on that + symbol, select Manage, turn on those you want to see.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, see:

http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/book/chapter08.html

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0