• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright missing since upgrade on mobile version.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the mobile version of Lightroom due to computer issues (ie I have a Chromebook). Since the upgrade this morning, I am unable to see my copyright on any photos I have exported. In the previous version, under Photo Import Options, I could make slight changes to my copyright (size, colour, position). With the upgraded version, I only have an on/off switch. Tried this morning to export a photo with the toggle switch turned on and the copyright does not appear. Am I hooped?

PS I didn't read about keeping the old version until AFTER I had upgraded. Stupid me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the Lightroom Classic forum (for the traditional folder-based Lightroom). I recommend you repost in the Lightroom Mobile forum.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Copyright is now part of the Watermark Editor and is located under the Share menu item 'Export As'

This will take you a response I gave to a similar question earlier this evening. I also included a few sceenshots https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/copywright-gone-how-do-i-get-it-back/td-p/11216239?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines