Highlighted

correction des défauts

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

la case à cocher "afficher les défauts" n'est pas disponible. comment faire apparaître cette case.

merci

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

If you are referring to the "Visualize Spots" feature in the spot removal tool then you must have is the toolbar visible in order to see that feature. If the toolbar isn't visible, on the English keyboard we press the T key to activate that toolbar. If you are burning to something different then please explain what you mean.

Looks like I was a little late with my answer.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

correction des défauts

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

la case à cocher "afficher les défauts" n'est pas disponible. comment faire apparaître cette case.

merci

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

If you are referring to the "Visualize Spots" feature in the spot removal tool then you must have is the toolbar visible in order to see that feature. If the toolbar isn't visible, on the English keyboard we press the T key to activate that toolbar. If you are burning to something different then please explain what you mean.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom Classic? In Lightroom Classic, click on Help, click on System Information, click on Copy. Paste first 5 lines into a reply.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

voici la version qui est la dernière mise à jour

Version Lightroom Classic: 9.4 [ 202008061458-dbb2971e ]
Licence: Creative Cloud
Paramètre de langue: fr
Système d'exploitation : Windows 10 - Home Premium Edition
Version : 10.0.19041

cordialement

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

j'ai trouvé pourquoi la case ne s'afficher pas, dans l'onglet afficher la barre d'outils était masquée.

cela peut servir, cordialement

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
alain44 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tout est OK maintenant après l'affichage de la barre d'outils. 

Cette discussion est résolue

Cordialement 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0