Highlighted

Correction of faults

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with the correction of faults, I uninstalled and reinstalled Classic CC but it still does not work, the delete or activation icon does not work the image is always black. Can you help me?

Thanks

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Correction of faults

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with the correction of faults, I uninstalled and reinstalled Classic CC but it still does not work, the delete or activation icon does not work the image is always black. Can you help me?

Thanks

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to better describe the problem you are having. 

Your post above does NOT make much sense.

Taking and including a screen shot of what your are seeing, and what the problem is, will go a long way to getting help for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The problem is solved,

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What product are you attemting to install?

How are you attemting to install it?

Please understand, your use of the term "Classic CC" makes littke sense in current Adobe product names, Unless, you are installing something from back in 2028 or earlier

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The problem is solved,

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines