Corrupted Images

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Version 10 Camera Raw 13 macOS 11

Within my Catalog I have a number of Corrupted Images and I would like to know how I can create a Collection to show all those images that are Corrupted.

Is this possible?  or do I need third party plug in?

Paul 

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no automated way to do this. You'd have to create such a collection manually.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply.

you say no autometed way,  so is the manual way,  look through image by image and move anuy corupted images found into the a collection?

Paul

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to move them (i.e. drag and drop them). Set the collection as target collection, then you can add an image by hitting the 'B' key.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines