Highlighted

could not start print job

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly got this message, which now persists. I have reinstalled and cleaned everything. I can print from desktop using Photoshop, but not Lightroom. I can print from Lightroom using my laptop, but not my desktop. I have an Epson P800, but this does not seem to be a printer issue. It's between my desktop (Windows 10) and Lightroom Classic.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

could not start print job

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly got this message, which now persists. I have reinstalled and cleaned everything. I can print from desktop using Photoshop, but not Lightroom. I can print from Lightroom using my laptop, but not my desktop. I have an Epson P800, but this does not seem to be a printer issue. It's between my desktop (Windows 10) and Lightroom Classic.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if your problem is the same as mine. I'm using Windows 10, and there are more than one instance of my printer driver. If I choose the wrong one and then Lightroom indicates that the printer isn't ready. Then I have to switch to the other one which has a (1), and then Lightroom will print. Other times I have to switch to the other one. Haven't taken the time to figure out which one to delete in my Windows configuration.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0
cjsLR4 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started getting this message in febuary, talked with tech support the said it was a corrupt catalog created a new one aftyer 10 prints got the same message again. I can print the same file from photoshop with no issue .  after reading  Jims mention about profiles I deleted the ICC profile I was having an issue with and reinstalled it so far it seems to be working. we will see as time goes on, my machine is windows 10 version 1909. thanks for everyones info.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0