Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Covit-19. Getting back to normallity

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe

If Only the  same  could be  said  for  lightroom, with  its many names  or  name changes in recent  times.

I thought I  was purchasing Lightroom Classic Subscription without  cloud storage - reason   our internet service speed and realiablity is  very patchy with poor coverage therefore  Cloud Storage  is simple not viable and  we need to rely on external H/d storage.

We would be much obliged  if  some kind person  from  Adobe in Dublin Ireland  could contact us to explain   our many packages such as Lightroom/ Photoshop  we  have with them and  of  course explanation of Invoices which are  less than clear , in allowing  us to continue to subscribe now and  in the  coming  months

We are somewhat confused ....and then there  is the  request  for passwords all too often.... but we  can  live with that!

Thank you for your support.

A happy camper .

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gillespiesean,

First off, I'm not Adobe. These forums are mostly populated by folks like me who are willing to help where we can for folks that have problems. If you want to deal with Adobe, you are best to call them.

Otherwise, there really isn't a specific Lightroom Classic Subscription. There are (at least) 3 different flavors of the Photography plan as is well layed out here"

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

The primary difference being that for $10 a month you get it all but a limited 20 MB of data storage, For the same $10 buck a month you could get 1TB of storage (you do not need) but only the LR-Desktop. Or you could get everything again and 1TB of storage but for $20/month.

It does sound like the first one is best suited to your needs. 

Let me add that I primarily depend on Classic myself. Where I do use Desktop in a limited fashion is for transferring images from my phone taken with LR-Mobile). There are a few other advantages but nothing that should push you over the 20 MB limit.

I hope I've answered your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree with the above, we are not Adobe, and you might want to talk to them.

Did you realize that Lightroom Classic does not store images in the cloud, and the software does not run in the cloud? (You do have the option of uploading photos to the cloud, but this is an option, you never have to turn it on)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry cannot answer. Hope you will get Adobe as you want. They do not contact people so often. They let other users like me answer.

Good luck

Best Regards
Eric PECQUERIE
Sent from my iPhone X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines