Highlighted

Crash on Develop in LR ande LR desktop

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have the problem with LR classic and LR desktop — when I switch to tab “Develop” it stays there for just few seconds. I have already reinstalled LR Classic and LR Develop several times and It didn’t help. Please handle my request, this is the second one. The first one I sent at 22.01.20 but you didn’t answer me. Thank you.

Topics

CC FAQ, Exchange, Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crash on Develop in LR ande LR desktop

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have the problem with LR classic and LR desktop — when I switch to tab “Develop” it stays there for just few seconds. I have already reinstalled LR Classic and LR Develop several times and It didn’t help. Please handle my request, this is the second one. The first one I sent at 22.01.20 but you didn’t answer me. Thank you.

Topics

CC FAQ, Exchange, Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You appear to think this site is a place to complain to Adobe. It is not. This community page is a forum for customers. Rarely does an actual full fleged Adobe tech get involved on this site.

To complain to Adobe, start a chat.

You can also publish your problem at the official Adobe feedback site that Adobe techs monitor and interact on:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom?topi...

that is where Adobe prefers such communications.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
OlgaSm LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now moving on. To get some better assistant from fellow members, add some additional info in a reply. I will follow this reply up with a few seperate ones as to seperate different lined of inquiry.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please post your System information as Lightroom Classic reports it. In Lightroom Classic, click on Help, then System Info, then  Copy. Paste that into a reply. Preferably include info from first line down to and including plugin info. Info after plugin info of little value and just makes reply unnessecarily long.

DO NOT USE ATTACHMENTS, as you used in your original posting. Use of attachments in this community just sucks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note, OP attached two images, one from Lightroom, one from Lightroom Classis. So do not let the first image make you think wrong community page (I just edited this reply, because that was fooling me till I relooked)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines