• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create new keyboard shortcuts Windows 10

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I create a new keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 to go to a specific pulldown menue location in Lightroom Clasic?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are referring to customizing shortcuts as in Photoshop, but doing that for Lightroom, such customization is not available for Lightroom. If you are referring to something different then please be more specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean the Alt key + underlined letter shortcuts for the menus, there is no way to change them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jerry,

I wrote a blog post a while ago explaining how to customize shortcuts in Lightroom:

https://kelmond.com/customize-keyboard-shortcuts-in-lightroom/

Not as easy as in Photoshop, for one, but it gets the job done. I've used this method to change shortcuts that I use often but were not available on my non-English keyboard, as well as to reassign some letters to other actions.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines