Highlighted

Create Panoramic, in perspective - then once merged, view DNG in LR - Develop mode - now try zoom

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried this. I don't merge using perspective very often, but today I did using 5 photos.  All went good with the merge.  But once I was viewing my new .dng file in LR, and tried to zoom in, the screen goes blank.  Nothing on the screen where the zoomed photo should be. I could do this in and out.  IN zoom, nothing showed.  A bug for sure I believe.  Fit and Fill work, but no other ratio.

. -- Windows Pro 10 AMD ThreadRipper 2950x water cooled, Corsair 128GB RAM, Two Fast M.2 1TB drives for OS and Adobe, RAID for storage 8TB, eVGA RTX2080 super FTW Canon 5D MKII, Epson 4990 Scanner, SureColor P400 Printer

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create Panoramic, in perspective - then once merged, view DNG in LR - Develop mode - now try zoom

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried this. I don't merge using perspective very often, but today I did using 5 photos.  All went good with the merge.  But once I was viewing my new .dng file in LR, and tried to zoom in, the screen goes blank.  Nothing on the screen where the zoomed photo should be. I could do this in and out.  IN zoom, nothing showed.  A bug for sure I believe.  Fit and Fill work, but no other ratio.

. -- Windows Pro 10 AMD ThreadRipper 2950x water cooled, Corsair 128GB RAM, Two Fast M.2 1TB drives for OS and Adobe, RAID for storage 8TB, eVGA RTX2080 super FTW Canon 5D MKII, Epson 4990 Scanner, SureColor P400 Printer

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works for me on 5 Canon 5dmk3 files using perspective.

It would help you you would list you Lr Version and if you tried the other Pano merge methods.

Macos 10.14.6 and LrC 9.2.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you zoom into an area where stitching failed due to lack of overlap? And perhaps zoom in so far that their is nothing to see?

Screenshots?

Perhaps exempler uploaded to dropbox.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried many way to merge.  They always work fine.  When I did another with only 3 photos, it was okay as well.  Seems only my 5 photo using perspective, and FILL has the problem.  

I am running the newest version of LR 9.2.1 - Windows 10 pro, with newest update yesterday.

Oh yes, I did try to zoom many different places, including using the Navigator, FIT, FILL, 1:1, 2:1.  Fit and Fill okay, but not any ratio. I will upload a link after dinner to the huge file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image might be so big that it won't load fast enough into your graphics card. Try disabling the GPU and see if it does show up then.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did a 6 image Canon 5dmk3 Perspective pano using Fill.  It took awhile but merged and I can zoom to fit, fill 1:1 and 2:1 and drag the image around with no issue.  

BTW, the Fill option did a terrible job on the Perspective Pano but I expected that as it had a lot of filling to do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines