• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating a URL for sharing a collection in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally to share a Lightroom collection I sync that one collection with lightroom (right click on collection name) then at top right of the main panel I click "make public" and a url is generated that can be pasted to emails so others can see the images when they click on the url. When I now try this procedure, Lightroom looks like it is trying to generate a url but I only see a spinning circle with the words "generating url". No url is produced. What am I doing wrong? Has an update changed this procedure?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Problem solved. It turns out a bunch of files were being synced to the cloud and so Lightroom couldn't produce a url until that syncing was finished. I was working faster than the syncing process. I just had to wait until the cloud icon at far right of the top menu bar was showing green with a check mark. Then a url was produced by Lightroom. All OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved. It turns out a bunch of files were being synced to the cloud and so Lightroom couldn't produce a url until that syncing was finished. I was working faster than the syncing process. I just had to wait until the cloud icon at far right of the top menu bar was showing green with a check mark. Then a url was produced by Lightroom. All OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines