• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud / apps bug /crush

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem since I launch an application from creative cloud, the application opens normally after 2 or 3 minutes of work the application does not respond anymore , I have encountered this problem on different creative cloud application , knowing that I have restart my pc several times i uninstalled and installed all creative cloud apps and also reinstalled creative cloud but with no success, i would be grateful if someone can help me, thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing to try would be to disable the GPU option in the Lightroom preferences and see if that resolves the issue. If it does, then check to see if there is an updated driver for your graphics card that will resolve the issue. If that doesn't then just leave the GPU disabled. If disabling the graphics processor doesn't help then try resetting preferences as another solution.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1625088076179.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1625088076180.png

GoldingD_2-1625088076181.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines