Highlighted

Creative Cloud Keeps Downloading an Old presetshopworkflowtools.zip File

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud keeps downloading an old presetshopworkflowtools.zip file even though I have updated the preset to the latest version in Lightroom Classic.  I would like to stop this happening if anyone can assist.  Thanks. 

TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Keeps Downloading an Old presetshopworkflowtools.zip File

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud keeps downloading an old presetshopworkflowtools.zip file even though I have updated the preset to the latest version in Lightroom Classic.  I would like to stop this happening if anyone can assist.  Thanks. 

TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the Creative Cloud desktop app keeps downloading a previous version of the presetshopworkflowtools.zip preset. 

Please note that Creative Cloud desktop app will only download the synced data from your computer not from the Lightroom app. You need to replace the same setup of presetshopworkflowtools.zip preset on the Creative Cloud storage as well. See this article to know how you can aceess the synced data on Creative Cloud: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 0