• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud/Lightroom Kernel Panic MacBook Pro 2017 Catalina

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been struggled with mi Mac, constantly crashing and showing a Kernel Panic Error, Apple technicians have changed all the logic board 2 times and I'm guessing it's because Adobe Software. As soon as I install the Creative Cloud or work with Lightroom, the Mac crash. I have a MacBook Pro 2017, I just downgraded MacOS to Catalina 10.15.7, 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 de dos núcleos, 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB. I have copied the error report if it's necessary. The crash also happened with BigSur 11.2.

Hope you can help me.

Gerardo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always a good idea to reset preferences when some Adobe applications do this, can't hurt, might help.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, but the link doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines