• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop a picture off a page of 20 pictures

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 <serial number removed>, I bought the CD and have not used the program till now. I am trying to crop a picture from a page of 20 from a yearbook I can crop the picture but loose all the other pictures till re-scan the page again. And can my program be updated 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new email address is <email address removed >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't need your e-mail, and we don't need your serial number. In fact, it's not a good idea to put this information in a public forum such as this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a virtual copy in Lightroom. Then crop image from the virtual copy. Go back to the original image, create a new virtual copy, crop another image from the virtual copy; and continue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting your e-mail on a public user forum is not very wise idea, neither is revealing your Lightroom License key.

With respect to your question you will need a pixel editing like Photoshop to achieve task It's not possible using Lightroom.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines