• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cropping tool is not working and so many...

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys

it's been a NIGHTMARE to work with your last update, please make sure it's running properly before to launch an update.

I am editing tons of images per day for my work and since one week, feel like to work with Mac classic II with the last LR

speed, bug with cropping all the time where I need to restart LR to be able to use this tools, have many bugs anyway

I am not English so sorry for my mistakes but please stop rushing to updated our favorite tool, please listen to us: we are the People paid for that, use them, live them so please do not the mistake done now by Apple

Thanks, Merci

Happy Holidays

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thierry.dehove  wrote

Guys

Who are you talking to here? In this forum are other Lightroom users (who cannot do anything about Lightroom performance and bugs). You really ought to talk to Adobe on this matter, not other Lightroom users.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are alright, sorry, so disappointed this morning by this new release where you need to produce work for clients

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problems like this in the Develop module can be caused by the GPU - try to disable it.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance, and uncheck Use graphics processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Per

I just did it, will see now what is happening, I will let you know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per

looks like it's working so far

Thanks Happy Holidays

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I just did an update on LR and I have serious speed and performance issues

are you aware of that ? it's nightmare to work now on LR

[Cross postings to other threads deleted by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines