Highlighted

CS6 catalogue from external drive

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can anyone help with this one, Im trying to migrate a CS6 catalogue into lightroom classic and Im getting error messages, because I upgrade my imac so the files I copied to my new iMac were from an external drive, any idea how to fix this?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CS6 catalogue from external drive

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can anyone help with this one, Im trying to migrate a CS6 catalogue into lightroom classic and Im getting error messages, because I upgrade my imac so the files I copied to my new iMac were from an external drive, any idea how to fix this?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could start by telling us the error messages, in full please.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshotscreenshot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we really now need a forum moderator to split off your unrelated question and move it to the Lightroom forum. It may be quicker if you post it yourself (with the picture, and other background details, especially how the catalog was made, and what happens when you try to follow the direction in the message) on https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/bd-p/lightroom-classic?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f... Good luckk!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it has many thanks and sorry for any confusions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0