Highlighted

Custom tone curve box missing LR classic

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have an issue since last update I cannot find the customize button for the tone curve, it's simply missing and this annoys me a lot! Example in the screenshot attached. Please help!

Best,

Charles

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom tone curve box missing LR classic

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have an issue since last update I cannot find the customize button for the tone curve, it's simply missing and this annoys me a lot! Example in the screenshot attached. Please help!

Best,

Charles

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles

There are separate buttons across the top of the graph. The first to the right of the word adjust is the parametric curve with sliders. The second is the custom point curve. These are followed by separate buttons for the individual color channels.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you update an application, it makes sense to find the "what's new" information and read it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines