• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Complaint

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with you there, I have spent now countless hours after work and my day off on the Lightroom chat . Only to be told the issue is resolved. But nothing has changed i am unable to sync any photos to any device.

I desperately need help, I have sent two emails and still no rely.   CRM .00425000002942

On one chat the person said theynhad to re sync so 50 thousand photos and then the issue would be resolved. This took for ever and there was no change. Another chat the person took over my computer again told me it was fixed and again no change, PLEASE HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

editinge71107041  wrote

Well, what am I supposed to do? I tried to contact adobe and complaint per chat, they gave me an email address, from which I never received a reply to my emails!!

I really thought just adding to forums  having the topic of  "complaint" (I didn't want to start a new one, although maybe I should) is the only way left for me to go! I am sure, if this forum would get many people replying, then eventually adobe might take the customer service finally seriously!

Create a new Discu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your problem with Adobe Stock or with Lightroom (what flavour?)?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My product is Lightroom CC classic Not RESOLVED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are here in the wrong Forum. I will branch and move from Adobe Stock​ to Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app​.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer service is a Fing joke. I asked to cancel my Illustrator month-to-month, they didn't reply for 15 min. I opened a new chat and the person told me there would be a charge, then he retracted that statement, then ended up cancelling my photoshop subscription as well, even though I explicitly said Illustrator only. The fact that I have to go through this process instead of being able to cancel online myself (you get an error message constantly when trying to unsubscribe) is a Fing pain. Either train/hire faster, more competent people, or even better, let us do it ourselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to sync a LR Classic CC collection to LR CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, let editors edit, you have made a good but horrible program, STOP CRASHING, thatsmy formal complaint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ochaxnum83754142  schrieb

Dear Adobe, ....

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support.

We can try to help, but we need more infos about your enviroment.

Which operating system do you use?

Is your system up-to-date?

Do you use the lastest versions of the CC apps?

When does the error occure and what is the excact error message that you get?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complaint and I also can't find a way to officially do it!

I contacted the customer service (Siddharth) to ask about the tools Adobe is offering to make interactive video. The person on the other side had NO IDEA about it, took one hour of my time asking for one minute, offered me as a solution to make VIDEOS IN ILLUSTRATOR, and after I asked her how does she propose me to export those videos she simply CLOSED THE CHAT! Adobe, this is not the first time when an employee is closing the chat or takes 10 minutes to answer to a simple "how do you do". 8 times out of 10 I get this UNPROFESSIONAL service!! Who do you hire? 16 old kids for 50 cents per hour or really experts who can provide a normal service? We are paying SO MUCH for your products, how about respecting your clients????!!!

Where can I officially register a complaint, receive a number, and eventually an answer to it??!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reiterate, this is a user to user forum that is seldom monitored by anyone with any "official" connection with Adobe or who can really do anything "official" for you. If you are referring to Lightroom Classic CC, this is the right forum to discuss issues with other users like yourself to resolve problems if you would like to go that route. If you would like to describe it your problem on a forum where the Adobe developers will have a more probable chance to see the problem and will be more likely to respond to you, then here is the link to the forum where you will more likely get a response from those people:

Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, what am I supposed to do? I tried to contact adobe and complaint per chat, they gave me an email address, from which I never received a reply to my emails!!

I really thought just adding to forums  having the topic of  "complaint" (I didn't want to start a new one, although maybe I should) is the only way left for me to go! I am sure, if this forum would get many people replying, then eventually adobe might take the customer service finally seriously!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

editinge71107041  wrote

No, that's not going to help! This again is a user to user forum and users here may try to assist. But complaining about Adobe or your support experience will go nowhere. IF you really want help from us, start from scratch, describe the issues and follow the advise of fellow users to resolve the problem.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

editinge71107041  wrote

Create a new Discussion. NOT ABOUT ADOBE SUPPORT, but about whatever your problem is.

The title for your discussion should be something like “Adobe Lightroom Classic CC keeps crashing”

in the body of the discussion provide info on what the problem is, provide any error messages, provide system information including Adobe program, program version, OS, OS version, OS build, GPU make/model, GPU driver version.

provide screenshots of the problem

If you can actually launch LR Classic CC (assuming your issue is with Classic) and it stays up long enough, then accomplish the following, and include in your discussion, click on Help, click on System Information, click on Copy. Paste that in discussion.

Do not, just continue with your actual problem in this thread, start that new discussion.

Members if this forum cannot help you get Adobe to play nice. We might be able to help with your actual problem, but only if we have a clue of what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I started an account, but did not use it enough. I have cancelled it. This was confirmed by Adobe. But they keep on charging my credit card. Obviously the website does not have that option. I cannot find an email address of an account department or a customer service department. It is made so difficult to have direct contact with a person. These standardised Q&A are not suitable for certain questions and problems. Let us see if Adobe will contact me. pgllakhdar.gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines