D850 images to Lightroom problems Mac

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my lightroom 2019 (monthly subscription ) doesn't want to import my images from my new D850 ( MAC computer)

thanks for your help ,i am really lost

it was ok with my former D750

Regards

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1609010459776.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1609010459777.png

GoldingD_2-1609010459778.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Operating system version are you using on your Mac?

What Model year is your Mac?

What Exact version of LrC is installed on you Mac?

for the OS X version and the model year go to the Apple Icon and select About this Mac.

For the exact version of LrC that is installed open LrC, go to the help menu and select About LrC or System Info.

Take screen shot of those 2 different dialog windows that open and include the screen shots in a reply to this conversation

If you don't know how to take Screen Shots on your Mac Google "How to take screen shots on a Mac".

to included them into a reply use the Insert Photos icon in the Tool Bar of the reply window.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines