• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deaktivate marking of a favorit folder

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot deactivate the favorite marking of a folder in the Calalog. Version is 10.2. Does somebody has any idea? The problem is not resolved just by activate and deactivate.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

This is a bug that may have been introduced recently. I'm observing the same symptoms on my test catalog. I filed a bug report here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-folder-favorites-dont-appear-in-the-filmstrips-navigator-menus-list-of-favorites-cant-be-removed/60ba56033d4e7d4b73523659 

Please add details of your issue to the bug report and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what do you see in the [Right-Click] context menu?

I see this-

2021-06-04 12_04_14-.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer WobertC.

When I click on the folder on the right, it says "Mark favorit" (translated).unmark as I want, nothing changes. See screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have marked multiple folders as a favorites "group" which, due to a poor user-interface design, is hard to delete.  See here for how to remove such favorites:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-favorite-folders-ca... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer johnrellis. 

If I right-click at the bottom of the filmstrip, the folder is also not marked as a favorite. See screenshot. I can mark and unmark as I want, nothing changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a bug that may have been introduced recently. I'm observing the same symptoms on my test catalog. I filed a bug report here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-folder-favorites-dont-appea... 

Please add details of your issue to the bug report and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize the fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Product developers rarely participate in this forum and won't see your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines