• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default develop profiles different on different computers help!

Explorer ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

a bit flabbergasted by this. I recently noticed that my default develop settings are different on my laptop and desktop. One has zero noise reduction, the other 25/30 and one has both CA and lens corrections ticked and the other neither.

I thought best reset these to default by going to edit, preferences etc and clicking Adobe default. At least thst will give me a standard base to start from but this (at least) does not reset the noise to default (which iirc was 25 and 25 luminance and colour) neither has reverted to default and just stays at their prior values....

for clarity i did my tests on the same image imported from the same camera and deleting image from disk, restarting Lightroom each time....

If anyone could offer any advice it would b appreciated because I've spent an hour messing around without much luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Lightroom Classic version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And perhaps a pair of screen captures, showing in each case, the Preferences settings, Presets Tab. RAW defaults.

This bit is version dependant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought best reset these to default by going to edit, preferences etc and clicking Adobe default. At least thst will give me a standard base to start from but this (at least) does not reset the noise to default (which iirc was 25 and 25 luminance and colour) neither has reverted to default and just stays at their prior values....

Changing the default setting in Preferences only affects subsequent imports, it won't automatically change the settings of already imported images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines