Highlighted

Default Setting

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default Setting

In the develop module I am clicking on lens profile and CA and then going to picture profile and looking to save that as a default setting. All the videos that I watch tell me I can save those by going to develop on the menu and click on save as default setting but there is no default setting. I'm not sure if it's me or it's no longer there. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Default Setting

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default Setting

In the develop module I am clicking on lens profile and CA and then going to picture profile and looking to save that as a default setting. All the videos that I watch tell me I can save those by going to develop on the menu and click on save as default setting but there is no default setting. I'm not sure if it's me or it's no longer there. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beginning with Lightroom Classic 9.2 there has been a relatively significant change to the method for creating default develop settings in LrC. See the attached link for more info.

https://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2020/02/how-to-customize-lightroom-classics-default-develop-settings-v... 

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Denis much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0