Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete pic in Lightroom, and continue with next

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Classic.

When I delete a picture, and want to remove it from catalog on my server, the picture is removed, but when I've just deleted it I want to get back where I was in LrC, and load next picture in catalog.

But that doesn't work any more (it has worked earlier). Now when I get back to the catalog, I need to scroll and find next picture.. It's annoying.

Is there a setting I've missed, or how do I solve problem?

Just want to see next picture in line, in my catalog I work in, when I delete a picture.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post just raises more questions from me-

When I delete a picture, and want to remove it from catalog on my server,

Catalogs cannot be on a "Server". They must be on a local internal, or external attached hard-drive.

the picture is removed, but when I've just deleted it I want to get back where I was in LrC,

And where was that? In a Folder, In a Collection, in a Smart Collection, in a Filter Search? What were you viewing when in Grid Mode?

and load next picture in catalog.

What do you mean by "load"?

And what do you see when you do [Delete] a photo? A blank grey screen or somethng else?

Some screen-clips might help.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines