Delete video within LIghtroom Classic CC

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t delete any video files within Lightroom. When I want to delete video from Lightroom Catalog, it says: ‘The file named ……. could not be moved to the Recycle Bin.’

So, here are some information

1. I have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, so my desktop Adobe Lightroom Classic and Photoshop are always up to date.
  2. All videos were upload a long time ago, so it can’t be if LR do some rendering a preview or checking if the metadata is up-to-date.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 04, 2020
cmgap Adobe Community Professional , Aug 04, 2020
Can you  post the full message exactly as it appears? Usually when a file can't be deleted it's because Lightroom doesn't know where it is because it has moved from it's original location.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you  post the full message exactly as it appears? Usually when a file can't be deleted it's because Lightroom doesn't know where it is because it has moved from it's original location.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more