Highlighted

Deleting multiple photos from disc

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete multiple photos from the disc in Lightroom? When I select multiple photos and click "delete," only 1 photo is deleted. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleting multiple photos from disc

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete multiple photos from the disc in Lightroom? When I select multiple photos and click "delete," only 1 photo is deleted. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across this link that you might find helpful.

https://capturelandscapes.com/simple-trick-to-delete-multiple-images-in-lightroom/

warmly, joe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"When I select multiple photos and click "delete," only 1 photo is deleted."

This is the result if you are selecting photos in the Filmstrip (when not using Grid View mode).

Example: You may be viewing one image in Loupe view, then select multiple on the Filmstrip to delete- only the one 'first selected' viewed photo will be deleted.

The answer from Joe is the best!

To take it further- if culling many photos from your computer you might benefit from using the 'Refine' function-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/confused-about-what-quot-refine-photos-quot-and-quot-valida...

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines