Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

deleting "Enhance Details"

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!
As french I use LR in french version, so I'm not sure to use the right tems in my following question.
When you use the "Enhance Details" fonction, it adds "Enhance" or something similar (in french is : avec accentuation) to the file name. Is that a way to avoid LR adding this? Or a way to erase these words in several pictures at the same time ? It's a real pain to erase one at a time !
Many thanks in advance for any help !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to prevent Lightroom from adding that to the name of the file. You could highlight all of those and do a batch rename process to get rid of it, I suppose. Apparently there needs to be a naming convention to distinguish the newly created DNG file from the original, and that is the way the developers have chosen to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I can understand the need of sorting different types of files/DNGs. But Adobe should add a way to choose if you want this add or not... Hopefully in an update 😉
Thank you for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the main page of this forum, there is a link to provide feedback. That link will take you to a forum where the developers monitored much more closely. We are just other users like yourself, and have no voice with Adobe. We are just here trying to provide help when we can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines