Highlighted

Detail adjustment issue after export

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have read a lot topic with the same issue but no one has been answered with a real solution.

When I do some adjustments in the Detail section, I don't see them in my exported picture.

I have the same issue with Camera Raw.

I tried to export in Jpg, tiff, png etc... always the same issue. Even if I do slight adjustment.

Thank you for your help.

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Detail adjustment issue after export

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have read a lot topic with the same issue but no one has been answered with a real solution.

When I do some adjustments in the Detail section, I don't see them in my exported picture.

I have the same issue with Camera Raw.

I tried to export in Jpg, tiff, png etc... always the same issue. Even if I do slight adjustment.

Thank you for your help.

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic, detail adjustments really should be viewed at 1:1 magnification. Otherwise they may not be apparent.

If you export the photo, are you exporting without resizing the image?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't resizing the image, jpeg 100% quality. Event tiff etc... I tried all the different setups.

By 1:1 you mean, doing the adjustment with the 1:1 view in lightroom, export it and compare the jpg in the 1:1 view too ?

I tried but they are not the same. It's really like the detail adjustments are not applied in the export. I don't remember have this issue before. I tried with 2 different mac (catalina and High sierra) last version of lightroom and camera raw on both. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a side by side example of the 1:1 view in Lightroom Classic, and the exported photo viewed 1:1. Explain where you don't see the desired result in the exported photo.

Also, are you doing any output sharpening during the export?

Please state the version number of your Lightroom. We need the NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines