Highlighted

Develop Mode cannot find files.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos are downloaded into the library ok and show up in the develop module but if I try to open one to work on it says "the file could not be found". The photos are NEF.

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Develop Mode cannot find files.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos are downloaded into the library ok and show up in the develop module but if I try to open one to work on it says "the file could not be found". The photos are NEF.

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are they stored on your hard drives? On an External Drive? Is that drive connected to your computer and does it show up in the File Manager program for the OS you are using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

and: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.3, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines