• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop module disabled

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone help me. Pleaaaaaaaaase! I have spent nearly 2 hours on online chat with an adobe technician and no further forward. My Lightroom 6 which I bought on CD years ago, has suddenly disabled the develop module, saying please purchase a membership or license to reactivate. I have signed out, re entered serial number, signed in - no difference Deleted and re installed - no difference Done something in the library, adobe/application support - no difference It has been 2 weeks and this is driving me insane - I've been told this is an after launch issue so no one can help Anyone on here who can help? I'm on a mac book air 10.13.6 High Sierra Thank you Charlotte

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for these but none apply as I have a serial number but for some reaosn after I imput it still disables develop module

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you 100% sure you are using Lightroom 6? How do you know? What does it say under Help->System Info (first 10 lines)?

What is the exact error message? Are you 100% sure you have the correct serial number? Go to account.adobe.com to verify your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Adobe web site and check out the status and product data in your Adobe account.

Anything looking odd there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

following

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines