• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop module is disabled.What do I do?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a problem. I can't work in Lightroom. I go into the program and I am - the Develop module is disabled. Generally I'm a loser in this((((( please Help me!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

If you use the email address (AdobeID) that has been used to subscribe for the photography plan and the subscription is active, then the develop module will be activated.

PM me the email address that you use to login to LR and I'll have it checked for an active subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription?

Try to sign off and and back in: Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

What is your exact version of LR?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version. What is the subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the exact version - you can find it in the Help menu.

Also, please state your operating system.

Subscription: you pay monthly or for a full year.

Non-subscription: you pay one-time to own the software (perpetual)

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to the monthly payment. Program version 2015.8 windows Operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Develop module is disabled. Pleas purchase a membership or license to reactivate the Develop module. If you have a serial number to enter, please sign out from the Help menu and sign in again , then click License This Software. "

Here's what I wrote LR when I go into the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to sign off and back in as mentioned in my first post?

To sign in, you need to use the very same email address (Adobe ID) that you used to subscribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been here such a plan. A Creative Cloud plan for photographers (annual) . And now in the office says that the subscription is free. Although the money you withdraw from the account. Just this month, failed to take off. Maybe that's why you can't work in the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the email address (AdobeID) that has been used to subscribe for the photography plan and the subscription is active, then the develop module will be activated.

PM me the email address that you use to login to LR and I'll have it checked for an active subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand about what you say. I'll have a look. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The CC photography subscriptions are canceled .

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently had a subscription cancel bc my card number expired. I have gone back to update card info and it says it was successful but I still can’t use Lightroom classic - updated version today as well. I have also signed off an on several times. Help?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines