Highlighted

Develop module not working after latest update

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Just updated to the latest version of Lightroom classic and my develop module is behaving very strangely. I am on a surface pro running windows 10.IMG_20200621_113214.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Develop module not working after latest update

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Just updated to the latest version of Lightroom classic and my develop module is behaving very strangely. I am on a surface pro running windows 10.IMG_20200621_113214.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Initial troubleshooting steps:

- Restart the computer.

- Set the option Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off.

- Update the graphics driver by going directly to the manufacturer's web site rather than rely on Windows Update:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4

- Reset LR's preferences:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First try using the Windows Snip & Sketch app to take a real screen shot of what you are seeing on your screen or the Donation Ware Greenshot app to do the same instead of taking a picture with your phone or camera of you screen.

This will help fix your problem.

First thing to do is turn off the option to use the GPU in the LrC Preferences. It is on the Performance Tab.

2020-06-21 13_09_52-Preferences.png

Then Restart LrC and test.

If that doesn't solve the problem post back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0