Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop module not working after upgrade to Classic CC

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really hoping someone can help me.

I upgraded to Classic CC yesterday and now my Develop module doesn't work.

If I click on either Library or Print it's fine, but if I click on Develop from either of those, the the area where my photo is supposed to be goes black and sometimes the develop panels down the right side look like there's 2 overlapped.

Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

I have client work I need to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue with develop not showing the issue then crashing.  I have submitted several crash reports. Cant see a contact number and have work to do also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off the GPU from the Performance tab in Lightroom Preferences. Lightroom menu on Mac, Edit menu on PC.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow it worked! Thanks so much! I'll keep playing with it for a bit to see if there are any more problems, but so far it seems that issue is solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, disabling the graphics processor in Preferences did enable the Develop module to work on my installation as well, but to go one step further, I then updated the graphics card driver through the Windows 10 menus (Settings--> System--> Display--> Display Adapter Properties--> Properties-->Driver tab--> Update Driver) and I was then able to re-enable use of the graphics processor and the Develop module is now working just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Thanks very much for the info. I will try that today

On 28 Oct 2017 18:05, "pediatricophthalmologist" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines