• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop presets organisation

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LRClassic V9.3 Is it possible to organise existing or new presets into new groups or folders.

When I make a new preset I can only choose from existing groups I cannot make a new group. Importing presets end up in users group and cannot be organised. Suggestions? Surely the latest version of LRC should allow u to organise your presets into more usable groups.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a new group when you create a new preset. So to create a new group, create a temporary preset, move the presets you want in that group and then delete the temporary preset again.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan. Just so others are aware "create a new group when you create a new preset" I had to scroll all the way to the top of my existing groups to find the option for new group. Its there but you have to search for it! All good now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can I also add the reason for the new group being hidden was because the window that opened when I wanted to add a new preset opened near the top of my computer screen and so the new group was not displaying. It is visible when the window is mid screen or lower. A small trap for me and maybe some other users

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines