• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop resolution drops after a couple of seconds

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated to Lightroom Classic 10.2 and have developed a problem. 

When viewing images at 1:1 on my second screen the image quality drops significantly after a couple of seconds. The image stays sharp in Library view. I'm on a 2017 macbook pro OS 10.15.7 Catalina and the second screen is actually my old (2011) imac. I've tried turning off "use GPU" and cleared the cache but the problem persists. 

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a known bug.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Do you know if there is a way round it or if its something that will be ironed out in future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best to report bugs like this here (Adobe keeps track of them):

https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil's bug report in the official feedback forum was merged into the existing bug report:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-monitor-2-in-lightr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see an exclamation mark (!) on the fimstrip images? If so the files are "missing." Go to menu Library> Find all missing photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Todd I've been away from this for a while. No, there were no exclamation marks.

As it happens since I last posted the issue seems to have disappeared. Don't know if there has been a sneaky update or what, but I'm happy for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines