• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dia show - error message: unknown velo file type

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, try to use the dia show, but it is simply not working. Normally i have a frozen screen. This time i got an error message : "unknown velo file type". I use the latest version of Lightrroom classic in an creative cloud plan, with a relative old catalogue with aprox 200 000 images.

Can somebody help?
Thank you!

GerhardAnmerkung 2019-10-14 200715.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing while trying to work with slide shows in Lightroom Classic.

Would you mind sharing more information about the issue and the setup you are using?

1. Are you using a Mac or Windows? (The exact operating system version would also be helpful)

2. How many images does the slide show have and are the images located on the computers internal drive or an external drive?

3. How much RAM do you have on the computer?

Please try to optimize the catalog and the Lightroom preferences using the steps mentioned in the link below to check if that makes a difference with the slideshow play back.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/optimize-performance-lightroom.html#Useoptimalsettin...

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
I am using Win 10 (1903) and Adobe creative cloud in the latest version, all updates...

Hardware: Dell XPS 15 (9560), 32  GB Ram, Core I7, 1 TB SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050.
All optimization Process, Adobe is sugesting have been done and checked.
My Problem - Dia show not working - is happening alway´s never working. I test with 5 till 10 images regardless, if they are new and local stored or old images which are stored in my server, which is connected via ethernet.

All thogether I have 200 000 images, of which 9800 are stored on the local SSD

Thanks for help
Gerhard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines