did the update change your presets??

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My presets look TOTALLY different now with the update. They are super contrasty and warm and even when I reset, or copy and paste from a past image it looks off. Anyone else having this issues? Should I contact the company I purchased the preset from and see if they have an update? I feel like I am going crazy!

TOP IS ORIGINAL IMAGE EDITED LAST WEEK, BOTTOM IS EXACT SAME PRESET AFTER UPDATE.

BREAKFAST.DERU.2020-5.jpg

DERUFOOD.preset -116.jpg

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

did the update change your presets??

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My presets look TOTALLY different now with the update. They are super contrasty and warm and even when I reset, or copy and paste from a past image it looks off. Anyone else having this issues? Should I contact the company I purchased the preset from and see if they have an update? I feel like I am going crazy!

TOP IS ORIGINAL IMAGE EDITED LAST WEEK, BOTTOM IS EXACT SAME PRESET AFTER UPDATE.

BREAKFAST.DERU.2020-5.jpg

DERUFOOD.preset -116.jpg

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, presets weren't changed in this upgrade. One explanation could be that the purchased presets contain 'Split Toning' settings, but Split Toning no longer exists and was replaced by Color Grading.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to go back to an older version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An older version of what? Lightroom? Yes, you can do that but you would have to start with the old pre-upgrade catalog again. Catalogs are not downwards compatible.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0