• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did the update on Lightroon Classic Missing VCURNTIME140_1.dll

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the update on both Photoshop and Lightroom Classic.  After installing the update Lightroom won't come up.  I get the message VCURNTIME140_1.dll missing from computer.  Did the update on two computers.  Same message on both after the update.  Worked fine before the update.  Photoshop still comes up but is very, very slow now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much.  It worked.  Not sure why it happened in the first place.  I haven't had any problems at all until the update.  I guess after seeing all of the problems people are having listed here that I should count myself fortunate.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the answer that is correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem, same dialog box when trying to launch LrC (but only in French 😉 : « Impossible de démarrer le programme car il manque VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL sur votre ordinateur.  Essayez de réinstaller le programme pour corriger l eproblème. »  I have installed Visual Studio 2019 since I read on the forum it would solve the problem.  It did NOT.  I am just trying to work on my photographs and I am spending already too much time on this thing.  I don't even know what Visual Studio is, and I don't understand why I have to install Microsoft packages which I don't need (and I DO NOT WANT) on my computer to get my Adobe Lightroom App working (and it is not even doing the job).  Did anybody have this problem solved a simple way or do you know if Adobe has planned a fix through a new LightRoom Classic package to download soon.

Thank you in advance for any response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finaly, I've got someone from Adobe support on chat this monday morning and he solved my problem quickly by having me download and install a small Microsoft Visual C++ update (VC_redist.x64.exe).  LrC opens perfectly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines