Copy link to clipboard
1. I have recently importet a picture from the sd-card (picture taken in 2021)
2. in the module Library it appears as a picture I imported 2 years ago and which is in a file named 2019
3. if I move from Library to the Develop Module the picture alters within a fraction to the one which I took in 2021
4. when going back to Library it appears again as the picture from 2019
5. if I export the picture then the real one comes out (the one taken in 2021)
5. I have checked the file names and they are different
Does anyone have an idea?
Which version of LrC are you using?
I would say if they have different file names, select both of them in Library to check the metadata to make sure they are really different pictures e.g. create date.
Also, display the Filename in Loupe View for both Library and Develop to make sure you are looking at the photo you think you are looking at.
Thank you very much for your answer
I am using 10.2
I have put both pictures in a collection and opened both, they looked the same. After zooming in it changed and 2 different pictures appeard.
so far correct
I have closed LRC and reopened it again
then I changed some settings in the Develop module on this very picture....and again it went back to the wrong picture (in Library)
then I withdraw that setting in Develop and it went back to the right picture
“optimize catalog” finally solved the problem
I don't have heard about such issue. It can be a problem with the previews or with the preview cache.
I would try to delete the existing cache.
Lightroom error on preview cache or displays gray thumbnails (adobe.com)
Thank you, I will try it