• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different HDR output made by LIGHTROOM and ADOBE CAMERA RAW

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using similar RAW files ( Taken with my Nikon Z6 ) to create HDR merged file, the outcome from Lightroom is terrible ! But the outcome from ACR is totally fine . I have not changed settings and both are on default setting. Please see below : 

I prefer the use Lightroom because I can stack files by capture time and make HDRs in a batch proccess while on ACR it should be done one by one. But this outcome is not useable ..... 

HDR-COMPARE.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom and ACR use the exact same engine, so it would be surprising if there was any real difference. What probably happened is that in Lightroom you checked the option to automatically apply settings, and in ACR you did not. These are non-destructive settings, so if you don't like them then change them to what you do like.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines