• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different pictures in Library and Develop

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on a photo in Library mode then click develop, a completely different picture comes up. When I try to find the photo in my files to match what I see in the Library,  I notice that the file name matches the picture in Develop mode. This happened to about half of my photos. How can I avoid this the next time I import? Should I get rid of Lightroom classic and download Lightroom cc instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is probably a corruption of the preview cache, which is what the library uses.

If you delete the preview cache, Lightroom Classic will regenerate it and then your problem should be gone. To delete the preview cache, with Lightroom Classic closed, in your operating system go to the same folder as your catalog file and then delete the subfolder whose name ends with previews.lrdata (and DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING ELSE).

Your Library module will be slow for a while as Lightroom Classic re-generates the previews it needs.

"Should I get rid of Lightroom classic and download Lightroom cc instead?"

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines