Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

diffrent language on lightroom and Photoshop

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Im wondering if it is possible to have the swedish version of lightroom, and at the same time have the US version of Photoshop?

the reason i want to have it that way, is that some shortcuts in lightroom is hard to program to my Intous Pro since the shortcuts wont be registred in the same way. One example is to toggle the "before only" in lightroom, the shortcut is \ but on a swedish keyboard you have to press ALT Gr and then + key go get it, so when i try and program that key, it registres the "ALT Gr" and then it wont work.

And the reason i want to have english photoshop is simply because all youtube tutorials are in english so its alot easier to follow along

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Photoshop will use the language that is set as Default install language in the CC desktop app.

If it is currently in Swedish, and you want to change it to English, first change the language in the desktop app, then uninstall and reinstall Photoshop.

Lightroom Classic has its own language settings independent of the desktop app.

You can change it to Swedish in Preferences > General. Restart LR for the change to take effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop will use the language that is set as Default install language in the CC desktop app.

If it is currently in Swedish, and you want to change it to English, first change the language in the desktop app, then uninstall and reinstall Photoshop.

Lightroom Classic has its own language settings independent of the desktop app.

You can change it to Swedish in Preferences > General. Restart LR for the change to take effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines