• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dim lights issue after MacOS upgrade to Big Sur (Version: 2015.5.1)

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

After I upgraded to MacOS Big Sur my L key shortcut to dim lights started giving me trouble, it darkens the entire screen as opposed to leaving the image as is. 

Has anyone experienced this before?

Version: 2015.5.1
Screenshot below.Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 3.07.22 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-01 at 3.07.24 pm.png

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that dimming the lights in Lightroom 2015.5.1 is not working after updating to macOS BigSur.

We tested this at our end and it appears to be working as expected in the Lightroom Classic v 10.1.1

We'd recommend that you update to Lightroom Classic as we have tested it on macOS Big Sur and it is compatible. Unsupported versions of Lightroom Classic were not designed or tested to work on macOS Big Sur (version 11). Older versions use 32-bit licensing components and installers and will not be able to be installed, uninstalled, or activated after upgrading to macOS Big Sur. For details, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/macos-big-sur-compatibility.html#Arelegacyversionscompa... 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines