Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disconecction Adobe and Abo is gone!?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Did this ever happened to one of you guys?

I work with Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop since 2018. So tonight  I was working on some new pictures as Lightroom CC started to become very slow, I had problems to add some presets and out of sudden the program shot down completely. I waited a bit and re-opened it. The program asked me to enter my login details, what I did.

A popup turned on that I could start my 7day adobe classigc rail, end lightroom classic or buy it on the website.

I logged into my Adobe account on their website and it just shows that I just have a "free creative cloud abo" instead of my regular abo. Where did it go!? I never cancelled anything...I was literally working like every other day since I got the program and out of sudden my abo is gone...

Tips what I could do now? I can´t reach the support via email so I might have to call them asap. But I´m wondering what happened.

Thank you 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1593150033640.png

davidg36166309_1-1593150033641.png

davidg36166309_2-1593150033641.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you david. The problem is, as soon as I close the window that wants me either to do the trial or buy lightroom...the whole program shots down itself. I can't even reach my system information 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may be that you logged into the Creative Cloud using the WRONG e-mail address. So you need to log out and then log in with the CORRECT e-mail address.

If that's not it, then you probably need to contact Adobe directly about your subscription. We are not Adobe here, we cannot address any subscription problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines