• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disk full

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when uploading my images onto lightroom Classic it started saying that my disk is full..  i use a hardrive and still have 1TB left.  its telling me to delete files but i don't know where they are....HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jbatso,

Thre's a couple of things I can think of, have you checked to make sure that the location of where you thought you were Importing the images into was in fact that location? By your statement "I use a hardrive..." implies to me that that is an external hardive. Is there a chance that LR inadvertently started a new catalog and defaulted to your internal hardrive? 

Have you checked either your computer's drive or any other drives you have about how full they are?

Let us know,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. You state Upload, you do not state Import. Is this a syntax error? To me upload means to send the files to the cloud.

Where are you Uploading to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Where do you keep tour Catalog? What hard drive? Hiw muvh free space exists on that hard drive in %?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3, And dang, started clicking on wrong button, my bad,

What hard drive are you Importing the pg=hotos to? How much free space in MB, TB, whatever?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4. What OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines