Highlighted

Display bug in local adjustments

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm encoutering a problem in Lightroom Classic (last version: 9.2.1/MacOS Mojave), and this problem is here since several months for now. And the better is: this problem only happens in certain languages. Even better? The problem was existing in Portuguese and in French. For our portuguese friends, the problem was solved... but not for french people. Even, even better? We've already raised this problem in another thread, but Adobe seems to don't care about. It's annoying. So this is why I create a new thread... hoping that I will be read, this time!

In the Development module, when you open local adjustements (no matter which one, all are concerned), here is the problem:

Capture d’écran 2020-04-16 à 23.17.33.png

I think I've got no need to describe the problem, you'll see it from yourself...

Please, send an update for french users, we are waiting for it!

Thank you!

Topics

Bug, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display bug in local adjustments

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm encoutering a problem in Lightroom Classic (last version: 9.2.1/MacOS Mojave), and this problem is here since several months for now. And the better is: this problem only happens in certain languages. Even better? The problem was existing in Portuguese and in French. For our portuguese friends, the problem was solved... but not for french people. Even, even better? We've already raised this problem in another thread, but Adobe seems to don't care about. It's annoying. So this is why I create a new thread... hoping that I will be read, this time!

In the Development module, when you open local adjustements (no matter which one, all are concerned), here is the problem:

Capture d’écran 2020-04-16 à 23.17.33.png

I think I've got no need to describe the problem, you'll see it from yourself...

Please, send an update for french users, we are waiting for it!

Thank you!

Topics

Bug, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this is a user-to-user forum in which developers rarely participate. Your best option is to add your constructive opinion to the existing two-year-old bug report:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lr-local-ajustement-panels-truncated-on-the-r...

And be sure to click Me Too. Developers read everything posted in that forum.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speaking of the proper or better web page to post your problem in. Is the following link the same as your problem?

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/missing-text-and-number-in-graduated-radial-f...

If so, add  yourself  to that discussion, select MeTo.

Ahh, that link is very old and for LR v6, but is your problem similar?

Old grumpy American, who realized he cannot even speak proper English (after being around actual English) much less read French.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0