• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displaying JPEGs in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find that my new LR Classic (and my now-deleted LR5 also) only shows RAW photos in the Library. I work from the hard drive where photos (RAW and JPEG) have been categorized by location for Travel Pix, or by year/event for Family Pix. (Probably ought to rethink that but suspect it's too late.) Anyway, when the folder is chosen in Library only RAW shots show; JPEGs merely have framed blank spaces showing. The indicator arrow to open the folder is partially grayed out if there are JPEGs within. Where a folder has only RAW shots, the arrow is black. This was not always the case, I think.

How do I gain access to JPEGs and show them on the Library along with RAW?

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a full-resolution screenshot of your entire LR window. The details matter and can help get to a solution faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, please do the menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the first ten lines here. The CC desktop app often fools people into thinking they're on "the latest".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

I see a Help option at the page bottom but not one pertaining to this message. Cannot find system, either. Am unsure about the language you want included. Sorry.

I may have the solution anyway. It seems that synchronization does the trick. We'll see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're not able to resolve the problem, then you can find the Help > System Info command here:

It's in a similar location on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines