Highlighted

Distorted images in LR Develop mode

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time I syncronize my photos from one computer to another. In this case, I syncronized my photos from a Windows computer to a Macbook Pro (mid 2012). This only happens in some pictures, the rest are okay.

OS is up to date, I tried to uncheck GPU processing in LR preferences but still doesnt work. Any idea?

unnamed (2).jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distorted images in LR Develop mode

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time I syncronize my photos from one computer to another. In this case, I syncronized my photos from a Windows computer to a Macbook Pro (mid 2012). This only happens in some pictures, the rest are okay.

OS is up to date, I tried to uncheck GPU processing in LR preferences but still doesnt work. Any idea?

unnamed (2).jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1602972605484.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1602972605486.png

GoldingD_2-1602972605486.png

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you 'synchronize' one computer to another? Detail the exact steps you used.

I do notice you only have a 'Smart Preview" available (see under the histogram).

Where are the original files?

Can you re-link the original files and re-build new Smart Previews?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
Tony_See LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you are editing / have an issue with a Nikon raw file.

Has this been edited in any other software?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0